Now people have a few days to reflect on what they heard, saw and experienced at IWMW lots of blog posts have appeared. Here’s what we have so far:
- Ben Whitehouse – Highlights of #iwmw10
- Owen Stephens – Overdue Ideas (lots of posts)
- Brian Kelly – Initial Reflections on IWMW 2010
- James Lappin – Reaction to SharePoint from web professionals in UK higher education
- Chris Sexton – The Web in Turbulent Times
- Paul Boag – No Money, No Matter
- Joss Winn – WordPress: Beyond Blogging session at IWMW10
- Chris Gutteridge – Open & Linked Data for Universities
- Chris Gutteridge – Data Visualisation
- Tony Hirst – Using Twitter Lists to Define Custom Search Engines
- SiteImprove – IWMW 2010 – Good to see you all again!
If you write a post and would like it listed let me know and we’ll get a second list up next week.