Institutional Web Management Workshop 2011:
Responding to Change
This page provides a list of key resources related to the Institutional Web Management Workshop (IWMW) 2011 event including links to resources hosted on third party site.
Video recordings of the plenary talks are hosted on Vimeo.
In addition videos of the plenary talks are embedded in the individual pages for the plenary talks:
- OK, we know what you do, so how much is it worth?
- Marketing and Other Dirty Words
- Using activity data to support your users
- Search Engines in the fight against Institutional Impecuniousness
- UK University Website Visibility - responding to the quirks of the crawler
- Embedding Web 2.0
- Online Privacy
- The Strategic Developer
As well as the recordings of the plenary talks a number of video interviews are available.
Embedded below is a Slideshare presentation pack of slides with the IWMW 2011 tag. This pack can be embedded in other Web pages.
Following the withdrawal of the Twapper Keeper archiving service a copy of the #iwmw11 tweets has been made:
A number of additional resources are given below:
- IWMW11 blog - Summaries of talks and sessions, interviews with participants, links to blog articles etc.
- RSS feeds - RSS feeds feeds from IWMW 2011 and previous years.
- Twapper Keeper Archive - Archive of #iwmw11 Tweets.
- Summarizr - Summary of #iwmw11 Tweets.
- Flickr - Photos tagged with iwmw10.
- Lanyrd - Lanyrd page for event.
- IWMW 2011 evaluation.