Institutional Web Management Workshop 2012:
Workshop session C4: The Challenges of Delivering Content Strategy in HE
- C4: The Challenges of Delivering Content Strategy in HE
- Session Tag:
- Tuesday 19th June 2012 from 16:00-17:30
- Richard Prowse, University of Bath.
In the last 18 months 'Content Strategy' has finally been recognised as an important part of the process of content creation.
In this session we will examine the role of Content Strategy in the context of Higher Education and the challenges that Web Content Managers face.
In this session you will learn:
- What is Content Strategy
- How it can help in the process of managing your institutional web presence
- The challenges Web Content Managers face
- The benefits of Content Strategy
- Steps to implementing a successful Content Strategy in your institution
Note ~20 people registered on 12 June 2012.
- [Adobe PDF format]
Please note that the presentation is also available on the Slideshare repository and embedded below.
Note that additional information about this talk is available on the IWMW 2012 Lanyrd page.