Institutional Web Management Workshop 2010
This page provides a list of key reources resulting from the Institutional Web Management Workshop 2010.
An echo 360 version of of the plenary talks are available from the University of Sheffield Web site. Unfortunately there were technical problems on the last day of IWMW10 and two #P8 talks (StudentNET Portal and The impact of SharePoint in Higher Education) were not captured.
Videos of the talks are available from individual talk pages:
- The Web in Turbulent Times
- Are web managers still needed when everyone is a web ‘expert’?
- HTML5 (and friends)
- Mobile Web and Campus Assistant
- ‘So what do you do exactly?’ In challenging times justifying the roles of the web teams
- No money? No matter – Improve your website with next to no cash
- It's all gone horribly wrong: disaster communication in a crisis
Embedded below is a Slideshare presentation pack of all slides with the IWMW10 Slideshare tag. This pack can be embedded in other Web pages.
Following the planned wirhdrawal of the Twapperer Keeper archiving service a copy of the #iwmw11 tweets has been made:
A number of additional resources are given below: